Professional Janitorial Services Company in San Jose, CA
The cleanliness of your business can have a direct impact on both your customers and employees. It makes a first impression on potential customers and visitors while also impacting on the productivity of your employees. Therefore, the only choice for the best work or business environment is professional professional janitorial services.
Professional Janitorial Services
At the surface, a professional janitorial services company cleans through mopping, sweeping, dusting, washing, and other everyday tasks. However, there are more reasons you want to get your own cleaning service, and they include:
- Maintain a good impression. Even though the goal may be to impress new customers, your current or past customers can change their minds about your business, organization, or service if it appears dirty or messy. A clean impression will be the only one you make when you have a professional janitorial services.
- Enjoy the benefits of a deep clean when your service brings the latest technology, equipment, and products to your space. All of these things combine to give your work environment a clean that can reduce the spread of viruses, bacteria, and other contaminants in your building.
- With less chance for illness to spread, your employees aren’t as likely to need sick time. A healthy employee is also a happier one, and it can improve overall productivity.
- A good cleaning can prevent potential problems. Things like mildew, mold, water damage, and other preventable issues can happen if you’re not using a cleaning service. You also risk damaging expensive furniture or equipment if you don’t use professionals with the right experience and equipment.
- You can have happier, more productive employees if you don’t expect them to clean in addition to their work responsibilities. You can get thorough, expert cleaning while providing your employees with a boost in morale. They will understand and appreciate that you want to provide them with a clean environment while being proactive in protecting their overall well-being.
- When your cleaning service comes in after working hours or during times of less foot traffic, you’ll get a more thorough cleaning. A service allows you to leave work, not worry about cleaning, and have an impressive-looking office or work environment.
- Get more space when you no longer have to store cleaning supplies. If you’ve got a closet or small room stuffed with chemical cleaners and equipment, you can clear it out and get your space back!
- Get more cleaning done when you have exemplary service working for you. An excellent professional janitorial service will offer a wide range of services like cleaning blinds, washing carpets, and other tasks that would never get done without them!
- Using a professional janitorial service can provide customers and employees with improved air quality. The right cleaning company can clean your space while being thoughtful about the products used to reduce pollution. Regular dusting can also improve the overall quality of the air in your building or office.
- Prevent rodents or other pests from invading your work or office space. Missed crumbs, food particles, and hidden trash can attract unwanted office guests. Regular professional janitorial services eliminates the possibility of attracting these pests.
- Make sure your space is compliant with OSHA when you use professional janitorial services. The cleaning company is liable for any problems that may arise with their cleaning service. If your staff does the cleaning, you must train them and be responsible if anything goes wrong.
With so many reasons why, a professional janitorial service can benefit your business, there’s no reason to wait. Ensure you know what kind of professional janitorial services you want to get the most effective and thorough cleaning possible.
Even with vaccinations and boosters, the world is still a place where illness can be devastating for some people. A professional professional janitorial service can decontaminate your space to keep surfaces and frequently touched areas clean.
Your cleaner will have extensive training and knowledge about what cleaners to use and how to use them safely. They will also know what kind of protective equipment to use while handling decontamination in any area. Once your cleaning is done, your employees will likely be more comfortable at work while staying healthy throughout the year.
Post Construction Cleaning
Construction can look different in every office, so you’ll need specialized cleaners to remove all dust and debris. Your professional cleaner will:
- Deep clean
- Sanitize contaminated surfaces
- Pick up trash
- Clean windows and glass doors
- Check for broken or damaged furniture
- Clean trim
- Wash walls if necessary
- Remove any stickers or decals on new windows, mirrors, cabinets, etc.
- Document any potential safety issues
- Power wash
This isn’t a complete list of services, and they may vary from one place to another. Hiring a post-construction cleaner is a good investment for the safety and quality of a workspace and for creating favorable customer impressions.
Frequently Asked Questions?
What is the difference between cleaning and professional janitorial services?
Regular or residential cleaners deal with what most would consider domestic tasks like dusting, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, etc. These cleaners are professionals in the jobs that they do day after day.
A professional janitorial service uses technology, equipment, and different cleaners to be able to provide the desired and required level of cleanliness in places like:
- Medical facilities
- Commercial kitchens
- Industrial buildings
The tools and expertise of professional janitorial services really set them apart from other types of cleaners.
What is the difference between a day porter and a janitor?
A day porter is like an attendant or helper within a business or office setting. Their job is to ensure that things are clean, well-stocked, and attended to during business hours. The day porter ensures the day-to-day operations are pleasant and run smoothly.
Janitors are more involved in cleaning and maintaining a location either during lulls in activity or after hours. They pay attention to cleaning as well as stocking needed items.
What is the meaning of professional janitorial services?
Workers, patients, and customers walk into a building with the expectation that it’s been cleaned and sanitized as thoroughly as possible. Professional janitorial services make that happen with their decontamination services.
Professional janitorial services use technology, equipment, and cleaning supplies that provide customers with deep, thorough, and effective cleaning. They are trained in cleaning requirements, guides, and more to ensure every space is cleaned thoroughly, appropriately, and effectively.
Need a Professional Janitorial Services Company in San Jose, CA?
Don’t spend another day stressing about cleaning your space or how many of your employees are sick! Instead, get in touch with Empire Building Maintenance, Inc. now to see how their service can improve your work environment and even save you money in the long run.