Commercial Cleaning Company in Mountain View, CA
First impressions of a company that doesn’t prioritize cleanliness are always unfavorable. You may think cleaning is secondary to day-to-day operations, but it could ultimately hurt your bottom line. For both the safety of your workers and customers, it’s imperative to hire a reputable commercial cleaning service.
You hire your employees because they are skilled or have enough experience to become skilled in the near future. The same is true for commercial cleaners.
Professional cleaning is a highly skilled job. Each cleaner is trained to be able to give you the deepest, most thorough clean possible, including disinfecting.
A commercial cleaner can also pay attention to those tasks you might not consider as important to customers and other visitors. This includes:
- Clean carpets
- Shiny, clean floors
- Clear windows
- Spotless bathrooms
Your cleaner is trained to be able to clean with the proper tools and protective equipment necessary with the use of some chemicals. Your staff will not only appreciate a clean workplace as well as having someone else do the cleaning beside themselves. This gives your employees more time to devote to work and feel better about their workspace.
Ensuring your business is safe for your employees has never been more critical. When your cleaning service decontaminates your work area, you can minimize the spread of day-to-day colds, cases of flu, and COVID-19. The less your employees become ill, the less they need to call in sick!
You may need regular cleaning throughout your business day to day. Porter services are a perfect fit for this! A day porter will be onsite during your business hours and complete tasks like:
- Glass door and window cleaning
- Cleaning and disinfecting high-traffic areas
- Cleaning litter
- Replace lightbulbs, paper products, and more as needed
- Setting up and breaking down special events
A day porter sets your business apart from the competition. Your facility will always look neat, clean, well-stocked, and safe. Your day porter may also reduce the need for after-hours maintenance, ultimately saving you money!
Post Construction Cleaning
Cleaning your construction sites after work is completed requires an in-depth knowledge of the tools, supplies, and areas that need attention. A company that provides professional cleaning after you’ve completed construction is the only way to know that the space is cleaned up properly and is safe for daily use.
Here’s what you should expect from your post-construction cleaning service:
- If you had construction done inside of your office or building, your cleaners will deal with a lot of dust. This will require mopping, sweeping, and vacuuming. All surfaces, including furniture, light fixtures, elements, and anything else exposed during construction must be wiped down and polished.
- Immediate attention to high-traffic areas with dusty or smudged windows, no additional wear or tear to carpets or furniture, and cleaning of all surfaces must be completed to maintain a favorable impression of the business or building.
- Clean the outside of an office or building to maintain a professional, well-kept area. This can involve sweeping or power washing, removing all trash or debris left from construction, and inspecting all landscaping for potential damage.
- If your kitchen was involved in the construction area, your service will ensure that all surfaces receive a deep cleaning, everything is vacuumed and wiped down, and all trash is removed.
- Bathrooms are areas people demand to be clean, and your post-construction cleaning crew can do this through vacuuming, sanitizing, wiping down surfaces, and more.
When you hire a post-construction and grounds cleaning service, you get a fast and thorough cleaning that can have a lasting impression on your customers and other business contacts. When you make it clear that cleanliness and safety are essential to you, you’re also letting your customers and employees feel valued.
Frequently Asked Questions?
What is the difference between cleaning and commercial cleaning?
People who want to hire a service to clean their homes will want to hire a cleaning service. These cleaners take on all the cleaning tasks you might do yourself, like vacuuming, dusting, etc.
A commercial cleaning solution is a more complex service that understands the needs of a business and can comply with OSHA standards. Commercial cleaners can clean machinery, large areas of flooring, chemicals, and more tasks you would find in a workplace or business.
Commercial cleaners are also trained to clean after disasters like fires and floods. If you have a business, you can rely on commercial cleaners for the specialized cleaning you need for workplace safety and appearance.
What is the difference between a day porter and a janitor?
Day porters are present to keep things clean and running smoothly. They ensure all areas are neat, clean, and fully stocked according to their employer’s task list. Day porters are present during regular business hours to meet the needs of the workplace.
Janitors provide similar services but on a more in-depth level. For example, they can deep clean certain areas like the bathroom or kitchen during times when the business is less busy or closed.
What is the meaning of commercial cleaning?
When a business, organization, or other professional office hires a cleaner, they’ll want to hire a commercial cleaning service. This type of cleaning requires special knowledge about how to clean things properly and meet certain standards. Your service will also have the kind of equipment and cleaning products that can get larger, specific jobs done right.
Commercial cleaners are hired by all kinds of businesses that need services like:
- Office cleaning
- Window cleaning
- Medical facility cleaning
- Ventilation cleaning
- Hotel cleaning
- Sports/Gym cleaning
Need a Commercial Cleaning Company in Mountain View, CA?
Take the first step to make cleaning your space as stress-free as possible with Empire Building Maintenance in Mountain View, CA. Your business will enjoy the cleanliness only a professional, experienced service can provide.
Our service strives to provide outstanding customer service and flexibility in what you need for your specific situation. We are also a proud member of the International Sanitary Supply Association (ISSA), giving you peace of mind that our cleaning is a safe and deep clean. Contact us using our online form now to find out how we can help you get the best clean today!